Raja Rammohan Roy Academy was founded in 1950 at Caineville House in Mussoorie as a preparatory boarding school for boys and girls. It was then known as ShishuNiketan. The school grew rapidly under the management of the Society for the Advancement of Education. In 1960, the Senior Wing was shifted to its present campus in Clement Town and in 1965 the Junior Wing followed. A full fledged Senior Secondary School evolved which could no longer be called ShishuNiketan. In 1978, ShishuNiketan acquired the name of Raja Rammohan Roy Academy.. In the last 67 years Raja Rammohan Roy Academy has forged ahead as a leading institution imparting quality education. Students here learn to accept the challenges of the 21st century which is an age of the Information and Technology boom. The Academy is very well equipped with the technological support and caters to overall development of students. Governed by the Society for the Advancement of Education (SAE) the School motto “We learn to Serve” grooms students to imbibe the truth that service transcends virtuous action. It has branches in Delhi, Noida and Ghaziabad known as the Cambridge Schools.
Raja Ram Mohan Roy Academy provides below facilities:
Raja Ram Mohan Roy Academy acceptable payment modes: