All Saints' College was established in July 1869 with just 2 understudies and Miss Bradbury as their instructor. The School, which was known as the "Diocesan Girls' High School', set up at 'Stoneleigh' where Ramsay Hospital currently stands. It was then moved to Petersfield, the current site of Balika Vidya Mandir and afterward to 'Brandsdale', which presently houses the Uttarakhand Hight Court. The School was in the end moved to Ayarpata Hill in 1892. The exact year All Saints' sisters', an Anglican strict request, assumed responsibility for the school; after which it was known as All Saints' School. The establishment stone of the current principle building was laid 1893. The Diocese of Lucknow purchased the bequest in 1915 and the School went under the administration of the Holy Family Sisters. The current Junior School Building, which was initially the trade school for educators, was carried by the All Saints' College Society, of which the Bishop of Agra Diocese (The Church of North India) is the Chairman.
All Saints' College Nainital provides below facilities:
All Saints' College Nainital acceptable payment modes: